COMMUNITY GUIDELINES: Modeling And Beyond
We want everyone to be part of our community and have their voice heard.
We encourage your feedback and aim to respond to your comments as soon as possible. While we do moderate this community, we welcome open discussion.
Because our community is aimed at early-career modelers, privacy and moderation is important. We want our community to be a safe space for discussion. To that end, we have set a few mechanisms in place:
- No entry or viewing of discord content until you’ve been pre-vetted by admins.
- Chat privately with members you trust. To create a private chat room or voice channel, contact one of the admins. We will restrict access as needed (at least one admin will retain access).
- You will have the ability to opt-out or remove information from any databases we create as part of this project.
- If a person causes you particular concern or distress (ie, lab member or PI when you want to discuss lab issues), message an admin and we will create a solution.
To help everyone enjoy our community, we ask that when you post, you keep in mind the following:
- We don’t allow defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, misleading, unlawful or threatening comments.
- Personal attacks, name-calling, trolling and abuse will not be tolerated.
- Spamming, posting non-modeling-related promotional material or posting links to non-modeling-related third party websites is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to delete comments at our discretion and block any repeat offenders. We will remove content that is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading.
- Respect that other people in the community have had different life experiences and may have a different perspective to yours. We welcome different viewpoints.